Selected presentations from Friends for Life Anaheim 2016 conference:
- Sick Days, Stress Days, and Hospital Stays by Jamie R. Wood, MD
- Transitioning Your Teen by Jamie R. Wood, MD
- State of the Art in Type 1 Diabetes by Jamie R. Wood, MD
- A Year in the Loop by Jason Calabrese, Principal Software Engineer / Nightscout and OpenAPS Developer
- DPAC Advocacy Topics and Presentations
- Advanced Pump Management by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE (From FFL Falls Church)
- Making the Most of Continuous Glucose Monitoring by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE (From FFL Falls Church)
- Use of the Glycemic Index in Diabetes Management by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE (From FFL Falls Church)
- Hypoglycemia Prevention and Treatment by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE (From FFL Falls Church)
[ Report | Presentations | Photos | Sponsors ]
Last Updated: Friday October 21, 2016 11:06:06
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.