You may view selected presentations from Friends for Life: Orlando 2012. All presentations are owned by their respective authors and may not be used without their permission. See also our collection of other presentations.
- Family Teamwork and Type 1 diabetes by Barbara J. Anderson, Ph.D.
- DiabEATes and Carbs by Jen Block, FNP, MSN, RN, CDE
- Advanced Diabetes Technology by Bruce Buckingham, MD
- Issues with Toddlers by Bruce Buckingham, MD
- Update on Artificial Pancreas Project by Eda Cengiz, MD, MHS
- Keeping Kids with Diabetes Safe at School by Crystal Jackson
- Sports & Pumping: Finding the Right Mix by Rick Philbin, MBA, M.Ed., ATC
- Type 1 and Exercise Management by Rick Philbin, MBA, M.Ed., ATC
- Positive Caregiving: Supporting Your Loved Ones with Diabetes by William H. Polonsky, PhD, CDE
- Hypoglycemia Prevention & Treatment by Gary Scheiner MS, CDE
- Making the Most of Continuous Glucose Monitoring by Gary Scheiner MS, CDE
- Strike The Spike! by Gary Scheiner MS, CDE
[ Report Intro | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday | Sponsors
Comments | Photos | Photos on SmugMug | Other Write Ups | Presentations | Event Announcement ]
Last Updated: Tuesday September 04, 2012 09:57:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.