Registration for the Conference and Housing
Conference Registration Includes:
- All sessions and session materials for adults and children
- Childcare for potty-trained children under age 6
- Reception on Friday evening
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beverage breaks on Saturday
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverage breaks on Sunday
- One t-shirt per registered person
- Sunday field trip for teens and tweens (lunch and snack included)
- Family Registration includes up to two adults and three children
Registration is over.
- Early family registration: US$ 300 through February 28, 2011
- Regular family registration: US$ 325 from March 1 through July 15, 2011
- Additional adults are US$ 75 and additional children are US$ 50
- Single adult/professional registration is US$ 200
Cancellations prior to July 1, 2011 will be refunded minus a US$50 processing fee. After July 1, 2011, no refunds are available.
Reservations at the Marriott Toronto Downtown Eaton Centre can be made using their online reservation systme or by calling the hotel directly at 800-905-0667. If you call, you must identify yourself as being with the CWD Friends for Life conference to be included in the CWD room block and to get the preferential group rate.
Friends for Life Canada: Toronto 2011 Introduction - Registration - Sponsors - Faculty
Program - Youth Program - Program Details
Report from FFL Canada 2010
Last Updated: Monday February 24, 2014 15:32:07
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.