Registration for the Conference and Housing
Conference Registration Includes:
- All sessions and session materials for adults and children
- Childcare for potty-trained children under age 6
- Reception on Friday evening
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks on Saturday and Sunday
- One t-shirt per registered person
- Sunday field trip for teens (lunch and snack included)
Cancellations prior to February 1, 2013 will be refunded minus a US$50 processing fee. After February 1, 2013, no refunds are available.
Reservations at the Marriott Toronto Downtown Eaton Centre can be made using the hotel's online reservation system or by calling 800-905-0667. If you call, you must identify yourself as being with the CWD Friends for Life conference to be included in the CWD room block and to get the preferential group rate.
Last Updated: Monday March 24, 2014 16:50:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.