Presentations from the Washington DC 2004 Conference
Some of the CWD faculty have generously made their presentations available to review.
- Glucose Monitors and Glucose Sensing by Dr. Alan Schorr
Applications for the 21st Century and Beyond -- The Quest for the Closed Loop
View in your browser | Download the PowerPoint Presentation (5.5 MB)
- Pumping -- How Do I Start? by John Walsh, PA, CDE
Introduction to insulin pump therapy
View in your browser | Download the PowerPoint Presentation (2.3 MB)
- Changes in Diabetes Care: A History of Insulin & Pumps, Past, Present, and Future by John Walsh, PA, CDE
The evolution of diabetes technology and the new "super bolus" strategy
View in your browser | Download the PowerPoint Presentation (2.8 MB)
- Strike The Spike! -- Strategies for Combatting After-Meal Highs by Gary Scheiner MS, CDE
Strategies for to improve post-meal blood glucose levels
View in your browser | Download the PowerPoint Presentation (3.8 MB)
- SuperBolus Web Presentation or SuperBolus QuickTime Movie by John Walsh
- Smart Pen Web Presentation or Smart Pen QuickTime Movie by John Walsh
DC 2004: Focus on Pumping Conference - Registration - Program - Faculty
Sponsors - Exhibitor Information
Report from the Conference - More Photos
Presentations from the Conference
Last Updated: Friday December 03, 2004 12:16:12
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.