A Word to Exhibitors
Standard 8' x 10' booths are available for rental, as are double booths and oversized or custom booths. Please contact Laura Billetdeaux at 734-428-8265 for more information.
- Exhibitor Application Form
- Badge List and Ticket Form
- Floor plan layout in PDF formnat
Exhibitors for this year's Friends for Life conference include:
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- American Diabetes Association
- Animas Corporation
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Bayer Healthcare, Diagnostics Division
- BD Diabetes Care
- Bring It On Productions
- Can Am Care
- Children with Diabetes Foundation
- Smiths-Medical (formerly Deltec)
- Diabetes Mall
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
- Ferndale Laboratories
- Fifty-50 Pharmacy
- International Diabetes Youth Ambassadors (CWD teen group)
- Juice Plus
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Medic Alert Foundation
- Medtronic MiniMed
- Metrika, Inc.
- Miss Brooke's Company, LLC
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Omni Diabetes, Inc.
- Professional Case
- Pump Wear, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Simple Choice, a SpectRx Company
- Sugartrac Marketing and Distribution
- TAH Handcrafted Jewelry
- THOR Foundation
- TRIGR Diabetes Study
- Victus, Inc.
2004 Conference and Expo Home - Program Overview - Sessions - Faculty Thursday: Parents and Adults | Teens | Kids Friday: Parents and Adults | Teens | Kids Social Events - Focus Groups - Fun Run Pledge Sheet Sponsors - Exhibitors - CWD Foundation Benefit Registration & Childcare - Map of Attendees Retinal Imaging Screening Report from 2003 Conference Report from 2004 Conference
Last Updated: Friday January 07, 2005 16:57:06
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.