A Word to Exhibitors
Standard 10 x 10 booths are available for rental, as are double booths and oversized or custom booths. Please contact Laura Billetdeaux at 734-428-8265 for more information. Exhibitors can also download the Exhibitor Application Form.
Exhibitors for this year's Friends for Life conference include:
- Abbott Laboratories - Medisense Division
- Access Product Marketing
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Diabetes Association
- Animas Corporation
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Bayer Healthcare, Diagnostics Division
- BD Consumer Healthcare
- Children with Diabetes Foundation
- Dana Diabecare
- Deltec, Inc.
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
- Disetronic Medical Systems, Inc.
- Ferndale Laboratories
- Fifty-50 Pharmacy
- Guidance Interactive Technologies
- International Diabetes Youth Ambassadors (CWD teen group)
- Intra Pump Infusion Systems
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- KIVALO, Inc.
- Maersk Medical
- Malek Enterprises-XS Energy Drink
- Medtronic MiniMed
- Metrika, Inc.
- Nipro Diabetes Systems
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Pelikan Technologies, Inc.
- Professional Case
- Pump Wear, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Rufus and Ruby, the Traveling Bears
- SankyoPharma - GlucoWatch 2
- THOR Foundation
- Victus, Inc.
- More to come...
2003 Conference and Expo 2003 Conference - Program Overview - Faculty Thursday: Parents and Adults | Teens | Kids Friday: Parents and Adults | Teens | Kids Social Events - Focus Groups - Fun Run Pledge Sheet Sponsors - Exhibitors Registration - Map of Attendees - Menus Report from 2002 Conference
Last Updated: Friday January 07, 2005 16:57:12
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.