Companies that sell Sugar-free Foods
1-STOP SUGARLESS SHOP brings to you a sugarfree/sugarless product catalog, now also on-line, as a result of our son being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of two.
- August & Summer's Low Sugar Shoppe is a Canadian online store that offers an assortment of sugar-free candy and chocolates. Started by a family after their child was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Also available in French.
- Candy Favorites is an online candy store with a sugarfree candy selection.
- The Chocolate Emporium offers specialty chocolates, including non-dairy and gluten-free specialties.
- Da Vinci Gourmet in Seattle offers DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free syrups and a recipe database.
- De Bron Sugarfee sells sugar free candies in Europe.
- Diabetic Candy sells sugar-free candies and treats.
- Diabetic Emporium and Confectionery Shoppe, Ltd. includes pharmacy products and sugar-free foods.
- DiabeticFriendly.com sells a variety of sugar-free chocolates, baking supplies, and other treats.
- The Dietary Shoppe features sugar free, gluten free, and low sodium foods.
- Eat Well Be Well offers a wide variety of sugar free products that do not contain sugar alcohols.
- eDietShop lets you shop on-line for low sugar or sugar-free foods and candies. Diabetic exchanges are included for many products.
- FunJuice is an excellent fruit drink sweetened with Splenda. The concentrated juice can also be used to make smoothies and other treats.
- Golden Farm Candies sells sugar-free treats.
- Health Care Products sells DiabetiSweet, a sugar substitute suitable for baking.
- Health Balance Juices by Old Orchard are sweetened with Splenda and contain 75% less sugar than regular juices.
- Louis Sherry Brands sells sugar-free desserts and sugar substitutes.
- Maple Grove Farms of Vermont offers sugar free syrup as well as a sugar and gluten free pankcake and waffle mix.
- Miracle Muffins offers a collection of low glycemic mixes for several flavors of muffins.
- Natural Feast offers gourmet pies that are gluten-free, and made without refined sugars, hydrogenated oils, artificial additives or GMO ingredients.
- Nature's Flavors.com manufactures a variety of sugar-free products from syrups to flavors.
- No Sugar Daddy offers low carb, sugar free, and gluten free products. Prices can be listed in either US dollars or Canadian dollars to make it easier to shop.
- Polaner makes jams and jellies sweeted with Splenda.
- SPLENDA® offers a collection of non-nutritive sweeteners.
- SteviaNOW is an online store for stevia products.
- Wax Orchards makes and sells natural, fruit-sweetened foods.
- Mrs. Williams Diabetic Delights bakery and candy shop makes cakes, cheese cakes, cookies, eclairs and other goodies without sugar for people with diabetes.
For More Information
Last Updated: Thursday February 27, 2014 19:28:20
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.