Throughout the world, researchers in universities, hospitals and private companies are hard at work, trying to uncover the secrets of diabetes, discover a prevention, develop better management technology and, ultimately, find a cure. Watch these pages for news, information and press releases on all these fronts.
Reports from CWD Conferences
- CWD Conferences & Events:
Nov 2017| Oct 2017| Jul 2017| May 2017| Sep 2016| Jul 2016| Mar 2016| Nov 2015| Oct 2015| Sep 2015| Jul 2015 | Oct 2014 | Aug 2014 | Jul 2014 | Dec 2013 | Jul 2013 | Apr 2013 | Mar 2013 | Feb 2013 | Nov 2012 | Oct 2012 | Aug 2012 | Jul 2012 | Feb 2012 | Jan 2012 | Nov 2011 | Oct 2011 | Jul 2011 | Jul 2011 | Mar 2011 | Jan 2011 | Oct 2010 | Sep 2010 | Aug 2010 | Jun 2010 | Feb 2010 | Jan 2010 | Nov 2009 | Oct 2009 | Aug 2009 | Jul 2009 | Apr 2009 | Mar 2009 | Jan 2009 | Sep 2008 | Jul 2008 | Feb 2008 | Jan 2008 | Oct 2007 | Aug 2007 | Jul 2007 | Apr 2007 | Mar 2007 | Feb 2007 | Jan 2007 | Sep 2006 | Jul 2006 | Mar 2006 | Sep 2005 | Jul 2005 | Sep 2004 | Jul 2004 | Feb 2004 | Aug 2003 | Jul 2003 | Jan 2003 | Sep 2002 | Jul 2002 | Jul 2001 | Jun 2000
Hot Topics in Diabetes
- Immunizations and Type 1 Diabetes
- The Edmonton Protocol for Islet Transplants
- Stem Cell Research
- Cure Research
- Dr. Denise Faustman's Work and DRIF Review of Dr. Faustman's Work
- Artificial Pancreas: Clinical Study in Latin America Without Premeal Insulin Boluses.
- A Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Predicts Progression of Islet Autoimmunity and Development of Type 1 Diabetes in Individuals at Risk.
- Low-Dose Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (ATG) Preserves β-Cell Function and Improves HbA1c in New-Onset Type 1 Diabetes.
Daily Care News
- Snacking is Common in People with Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2 with Insulin Therapy and Is Not Associated With Metabolic Control or Quality of Life.
- One Potato, Two Potato…Assessing Carbohydrate Counting Accuracy in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Smoke exposure and cardio-metabolic profile in youth with type 1 diabetes. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Diabetes Technology Use Among Pregnant and Nonpregnant Women with T1D in the T1D Exchange.
- Associations of maternal type 1 diabetes with childhood adiposity and metabolic health in the offspring: a prospective cohort study.
- Teachers' Knowledge About Type 1 Diabetes In South Of Spain Public Schools.
Legislative and Legal News
- Skyrocketing insulin prices provoke new outrage.
- The Insulin-Pricing Machine.
- Patient Groups: Uphold Health Care Law As Congress Intended.
Diabetes News in the Popular Press
- Former ‘American Idol’ runner-up visits Fort Mill diabetes day camp.
- Kimball's Toronto car highlights Diabetes Canada partnership .
- What is on Theresa May’s arm, what are the patches for and is she a diabetic?
- Inhalable insulin provides alternative to needles for millions living with diabetes.
- Vaccine Immunotherapy for Celiac Disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Psychiatric Comorbidity in Children and Adults with Gluten-Related Disorders: A Narrative Review. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Clinical intervention using Bifidobacterium strains in celiac disease children reveals novel microbial modulators of TNF-α and short-chain fatty acids.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday July 19, 2018 00:03:32
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.