Current Legislative and Legal News
15 March 2017
- The T1D Exchange and Diabetes Patient Advocacy Coalition (DPAC) urge families to Act Now to Protect Affordable Healthcare for People with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Price of insulin has many with diabetes concerned about survival.
8 March 2017
- Opening Up the Black Box on PBMs (Pharmacy Benefit Managers).
1 March 2017
- The bare essentials: ensuring affordable access to insulin.
22 February 2017
- Lawsuit accuses drug makers of conspiring to hike insulin prices.
15 February 2017
- Judge Upends Effort To Limit Charity Funding For Kidney Patients’ Insurance.
- Three families pull diabetic children out of PWC Schools.
8 February 2017
- Dear Congress: Don't take my 4-year-old son's life-saving health care away.
1 February 2017
- Patients vs. Pharma: Hagens Berman files complaint against 'Big Three' insulin producers. You can read the 169-page suit. See also Is Pharma Breaking the Law?
25 January 2017
- Support for Saskatchewan children with diabetes varies from school to school.
18 January 2017
- JDRF Encouraged by Medicare Decision to Take First Step Toward Coverage of Continuous Glucose Monitors for People with Type 1 Diabetes. The full CMS ruling is available as a PDF.
4 January 2017
- Rising insulin prices causing stress for Abilene diabetics.
- Soaring cost of life-saving drug becoming burden for diabetics.
- Rising cost of insulin concerns patients and doctors.
[ Current Legislative and Legal News | News from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday March 22, 2017 17:48:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.