Current Celiac News
24 June 2015
- The Interaction among Microbiota, Immunity, and Genetic and Dietary Factors Is the Condicio Sine Qua Non Celiac Disease Can Develop. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Possible association between celiac disease and bacterial transglutaminase in food processing: a hypothesis. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Socioeconomic Risk Factors for Celiac Disease Burden and Symptoms.
- Big Steps Toward a Gluten-Free Future.
17 June 2015
- Assessing Nutritional Quality and Adherence to the Gluten-free Diet in Children and Adolescents with Celiac Disease.
- Screening for Celiac Disease in Type 1 Diabetes: A Systematic Review.
- I Don't Choose to Be Gluten-Free — I Have to Be.
- Gluten-free is not a fad diet for us.
- Co-occurrence of type 1 diabetes mellitus and celiac disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- A Grandparent's Story of Celiac Disease.
- Gluten-Free Glutton: I think I've found my ideal restaurant.
10 June 2015
- Predictors and Significance of Incomplete Mucosal Recovery in Celiac Disease After 1 Year on a Gluten-Free Diet.
- "Gluten-Free" Oats Label Approved in Canada.
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Less Effective for Celiac Patients.
3 June 2015
- High Proportions of People with Non-Celiac Wheat Sensitivity Have Autoimmune Disease or Anti-nuclear Antibodies.
- HLA-DPB1*04:01 Protects Genetically Susceptible Children from Celiac Disease Autoimmunity in the TEDDY Study.
- Effect of protein concentrates, emulsifiers on textural and sensory characteristics of gluten free cookies and its immunochemical validation.
27 May 2015
- Celiac and non-celiac gluten sensitivity: a review on the association with schizophrenia and mood disorders. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- HBV Revaccination with Standard vs. Pre-S Vaccine in Previously Immunized Celiac Patients: A Randomized Control Trial.
- Evidence Against Routine Testing of Patients with Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders for Celiac Disease: A Population-based Study.
- Portable gliadin-immunochip for contamination control on the food production chain.
- Will Restaurants Ever Take the Gluten-Free Diet Seriously Despite the Imposters?
20 May 2015
- The Celiac Disease and Diabetes-Dietary Intervention and Evaluation Trial (CD-DIET) protocol: a randomised controlled study to evaluate treatment of asymptomatic coeliac disease in type 1 diabetes. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- No Effects of a Short-Term Gluten-free Diet on Performance in Nonceliac Athletes.
- The Weird Link Between Celiac Disease and Nerve Damage.
- Gluten-Free Glutton: It's always time to focus on celiac disease.
- I Am Not My Treatment: A Disease Overshadowed by Glutenspeak.
- 10-year-old Jake explains what it’s like growing up with Celiac disease.
13 May 2015
- Evaluation of the impact of celiac disease and its dietary manipulation on children and their caregivers.
- Evaluating diagnostic accuracy of anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA antibodies as first screening for Celiac Disease in very young children.
- Seriously, Celiac Disease.
6 May 2015
- The introduction of gluten into the infant diet. Expert group recommendations.
- Celiac disease: prevention in children.
- Support for patients with celiac disease: A literature review. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Screening for celiac disease in the general population and in high-risk groups. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Does gluten free diet have more implications than treatment of celiac disease? Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Novel treatments for celiac disease: glutenases and beyond.
- Celiac disease and endocrine autoimmunity.
- Extraintestinal manifestations of celiac disease.
- Clinical and immunological relevance of anti-neuronal antibodies in celiac disease with neurological manifestations. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- As Celiac and Gluten Sensitivities Gain Prominence, Drug Companies Race to Find Treatments.
- Coming Soon, Maybe: Drugs to Treat Gluten Sensitivity.
29 April 2015
- Identification of Pseudolysin (lasB) as an Aciduric Gluten-Degrading Enzyme with High Therapeutic Potential for Celiac Disease.
- The Truth About Gluten.
22 April 2015
- Essential amino acids in the gluten-free diet and serum in relation to depression in patients with celiac disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- What I want you to know about Celiac Disease.
- BookMark: "Mush From Sled Dogs to Celiac, the Scenic Detour of my Life" by Tara Caimi.
15 April 2015
- Abnormal Skeletal Strength and Microarchitecture in Women with Celiac Disease.
- Clinical Characteristics of Celiac Disease and Dietary Adherence to Gluten-Free Diet among Saudi Children.
- Overview of biomarkers for diagnosis and monitoring of celiac disease.
- Gluten-Free And Celiac-Approved Recipes That Are Anything But Boring.
- Get a celiac test before giving up gluten.
8 April 2015
- Increased rates of pregnancy complications in women with celiac disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Benefit on health-related quality of life of adherence to gluten-free diet in adult patients with celiac disease. Free full text available in PDF format. See also Celiac disease, gluten-free diet and health-related quality of life.
- Triticum monococcum in patients with celiac disease: a phase II open study on safety of prolonged daily administration.
2 April 2015
- Increased Mercury Levels in Patients with Celiac Disease following a Gluten-Free Regimen. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Clinical Features of Celiac Disease: A Prospective Birth Cohort, previously reported, has full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Celiac Disease Associated with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease Alone: Are These Patients Different?
- Another Step Towards Celiac Screening.
- Tax-deductible provisions for gluten-free diet in Canada compared with systems for gluten-free diet coverage available in various countries.
- Kansas researchers working to identify, remove allergen in gluten that affects celiac sufferers.
[ Current Celiac News | News from 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday June 24, 2015 20:33:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.