Current Celiac News
25 November 2015
- Celiac Disease Does Not Influence Fracture Risk in Young Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Miracle on Burt Road: Opening a gluten-free bakery and cafe was one Lexington mom's answer to her son's Celiac diagnosis.
17 November 2015
- Age-related differences in celiac disease: Specific characteristics of adult presentation. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Role of oats in celiac disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Reduced Bone Mineral Density Is Associated with Celiac Disease Autoimmunity in Children with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Parental Health Beliefs, Socio-demographics, and Healthcare Recommendations Influence Micronutrient Supplementation in Youth with Celiac Disease.
11 November 2015
- Features and Progression of Potential Celiac Disease in Adults.
- Structural and Functional Changes in the Tight Junctions of Asymptomatic and Serology-negative First-degree Relatives of Patients With Celiac Disease.
- Gluten-free food database: the nutritional quality and cost of packaged gluten-free foods. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Treating celiac disease with hookworms? Australian researcher continues study.
4 November 2015
- Features of children with positive celiac serology and type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- The Spectrum of Differences between Childhood and Adulthood Celiac Disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF via link.
- Is there any relationship between unrecognized celiac disease and unexplained infertile couples? Free full text available in PDF format.
27 October 2015
- Gluten Introduction to Infant Feeding and Risk of Celiac Disease: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Prevalence and Natural History of Celiac Disease in a Cohort of at-Risk Children.
- Quality of Life in Screen-detected Celiac Disease Patients in the United States.
- Mom: Girl with celiac disease has to sit alone during school lunch.
- Celiac Disease Doesn't Seem to Boost Dementia Risk: Study.
21 October 2015
- Coeliac Disease: Recognition, Assessment and Management. Free full text available in PDF format.
- Searching for Celiac Disease.
- Why food allergy fakers need to stop.
- Portable gluten test promises to ease dining woes.
14 October 2015
- Factors associated with growth disturbance at celiac disease diagnosis in children: A retrospective cohort study. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Effects of Gluten Intake on Risk of Celiac Disease: a case-control study on a Swedish birth cohort.
- Gluten consumption during late pregnancy and risk of celiac disease in the offspring: the TEDDY birth cohort.
- Symptoms and findings in adult-onset celiac disease in a historical Danish patient cohort.
- ntestinal Microbiota Modulates Gluten-Induced Immunopathology in Humanized Mice.
- Many People With Non-celiac Gluten Sensitivity Have Autoimmune Disease or Antinuclear Antibodies.
- Our Gluten Free Halloween Candy list can help parents of kids with celiac decide what treats are safe to eat.
7 October 2015
- The Role of Gluten in Celiac Disease and Type 1 Diabetes. Free full text available in HTML and PDF via link.
- Prevalence of celiac disease in adult type 1 patients with diabetes. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency in children newly diagnosed with celiac disease.
- General Mills issues voluntary Class I recall of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios cereal produced at its Lodi, California location on certain dates.
- Oats and the Pitfalls of Gluten-Free Labeling.
- Gluten-Free Game Changer: The Nima Sensor.
30 September 2015
- Contrasting the Genetic Background of Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease Autoimmunity.
- A nationwide population-based study on the risk of coma, ketoacidosis and hypoglycemia in patients with celiac disease and type 1 diabetes.
- Gluten-free Cheerios under FDA review.
- Celiac Disease Diagnosis Gets Simplified.
- Traveling with The Celiac - Austin TX.
23 September 2015
- Experimental hookworm infection and escalating gluten challenges are associated with increased microbial richness in celiac subjects.
- Engineering of Kuma030: a gliadin peptidase that rapidly degrades immunogenic gliadin peptides in gastric conditions.
- Immune response to Hepatitis B vaccine in patients with celiac disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
18 September 2015
- Infections and Risk of Celiac Disease in Childhood: A Prospective Nationwide Cohort Study.
- The Prevalence of Celiac Disease in Children and Adolescents in Germany. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- How NOT to Treat a Celiac at a Restaurant.
9 September 2015
- The Role of Gluten in Celiac Disease and Type 1 Diabetes.
- The celiac iceberg: from the clinical spectrum to serology and histopathology in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus and Down syndrome.
- The Four Noble Truths of Celiac.
- On campus, off bread: how to eat allergy free in the dining halls.
2 September 2015
- Effects of Gluten-Free Diet on Quality of Life and Depression in Children With Celiac Disease.
- Presentation of Celiac Disease in Finnish Children Is No Longer Changing: A 50-Year Perspective.
- Gluten-free GM wheat can help celiac patients.
- How did we make Cheerios gluten free?
26 August 2015
- Quality of life in children with celiac disease: A paediatric cross-sectional study.
- The hematologic manifestations of pediatric celiac disease at the time of diagnosis and efficiency of gluten-free diet.
- Frequency and Cause of Persistent Symptoms in Celiac Disease Patients on a Long-term Gluten-free Diet.
- Celiac Disease and Type 1 Diabetes in Adults: Is This a High-Risk Group for Screening?
- Repeated Screening is Necessary for Detection of Celiac Disease But Can be Restricted to at Genetic Risk Birth Cohorts.
- Enteroscopic findings of Celiac Disease and their correlation with mucosal histopathologic changes.
- Italy, Land Of Pizza And Pasta, Is Gluten-Free Friendly.
19 August 2015
- Gluten Introduction, Breastfeeding, and Celiac Disease: Back to the Drawing Board.
- The Celiac's (Gluten-Free) Lament.
- I Was Gluten-Free Before It Was Cool.
- Needham Girl Scout teaches about celiac disease.
12 August 2015
- Utilization of sorghum, rice, corn flours with potato starch for the preparation of gluten-free pasta.
- An Inside Look at Celiac Disease in Children.
- Stress and the Celiac: How to Fuel Research and Solve Challenges.
- Pill allows celiac sufferers to ingest gluten.
- Proactive Approach Needed to Manage Celiac Disease in Type 1 Diabetes.
5 August 2015
- Tips for Balancing Relationships When You Join the Celiac Circus.
29 July 2015
- The genetics of celiac disease: A comprehensive review of clinical implications.
22 July 2015
- A comparison of the nutritional status between adult celiac patients on a long-term, strictly gluten-free diet and healthy subjects.
- Prevalence of celiac disease in patients with severe food allergy.
- Gluten pill may allow celiac disease sufferers to enjoy pizza, beer.
15 July 2015
- Impact of the birth's season on the development of celiac disease in Italy.
- Presence and distribution of dental enamel defects, recurrent aphthous lesions and dental caries in children with celiac disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- How to Cook Gluten-Free Food Without Losing Your Mind.
- Evanston filmmaker screens documentary on Celiac disease.
1 July 2015
- The Presenting Pattern of Pediatric Celiac Disease.
- Diagnosis of gluten related disorders: Celiac disease, wheat allergy and non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Eosinophilic esophagitis associated with celiac disease in children. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Solved the riddle of coeliac disease.
[ Current Celiac News | News from 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday November 25, 2015 20:20:16
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.