Current Celiac News
3 February 2016
- Infant feeding and risk of developing celiac disease: a systematic review. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Celiac disease in a large cohort of children and adolescents with recurrent headache: A retrospective study.
- 273 Fast Food Chains Across North America Commit to Gluten Free.
27 January 2016
- Contemporary celiac disease diagnosis: is a biopsy avoidable?
- Celiac Disease and Drug-Based Therapies: Inquiry into Patients Demands.
- Serologic testing in celiac disease: Practical guide for clinicians. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Risks of hospitalization and drug consumption in children and young adults with diagnosed celiac disease and the role of maternal education: a population-based matched birth cohort study. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- The urinary inflammatory profile in gluten free diet-adherent adolescents with type 1 diabetes and celiac disease.
20 January 2016
- The potential utility of tight junction regulation in celiac disease: focus on larazotide acetate. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- The importance of anti-transglutaminase IgA antibody detection in the diagnosis of celiac disease - case report of an inappropriate diagnostic approach.
- Gluten Introduction and The Risk of Coeliac Disease. A Position Paper By The European Society For Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition.
13 January 2016
- A Prospective Study on the Usefulness of Duodenal Bulb Biopsies in Celiac Disease Diagnosis in Children: Urging Caution.
- Celiac Disease and Vaccinations.
- Being celiac in a sea of gluten-free dieters.
- Celiac Disease Community: Looking to Go Beyond.
6 January 2016
- Diet adherence and gluten exposure in coeliac disease and self-reported non-coeliac gluten sensitivity.
- Researcher aims at developing 'celiac-safe' wheat.
- Could Egg Yolks Cure Celiac Disease? See also 'Cracking' gluten intolerance.
30 December 2015
- Prevalence and clinical profile of celiac disease in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Free full text available in HTML format.
- Prevalence of celiac disease among first-degree relatives of Indian celiac disease patients.
- Gluten Free Holidays.
- Health Matters: Understanding the Gluten Free Diet.
24 December 2015
- Celiac Disease Increases Risk of Thyroid Disease in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes: A Nationwide Cohort Study.
- From an imbalance to a new imbalance: Italian-style gluten-free diet alters the salivary microbiota and metabolome of African celiac children.
- Five myths about gluten.
- A simple celiac test proved teenager Alana Broe who complained of constant stomach ache wasn't a hypochondriac.
16 December 2015
- A Protein In The Gut May Explain Why Some Can't Stomach Gluten.
- The gluten-free craze is making celiacs like me sick.
- Why Gluten-Free Diet Is Important To People With Celiac Disease.
9 December 2015
- Validity of histology for the diagnosis of paediatric coeliac disease: a Swedish multicentre study.
- Gliadin-Specific T-Cells Mobilized in the Peripheral Blood of Coeliac Patients by Short Oral Gluten Challenge: Clinical Applications.
- A life without gluten: Students discuss navigating JMU dining with dietary restriction.
1 December 2015
- Detection of gluten immunogenic peptides in the urine of patients with coeliac disease reveals transgressions in the gluten-free diet and incomplete mucosal healing. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Primary Prevention of Celiac Disease: Environmental Factors with a Focus on Early Nutrition.
- Talking to Kids About Celiac.
- River Edge 10-year-old educates others on celiac disease.
25 November 2015
- Celiac Disease Does Not Influence Fracture Risk in Young Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Miracle on Burt Road: Opening a gluten-free bakery and cafe was one Lexington mom's answer to her son's Celiac diagnosis.
17 November 2015
- Age-related differences in celiac disease: Specific characteristics of adult presentation. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Role of oats in celiac disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Reduced Bone Mineral Density Is Associated with Celiac Disease Autoimmunity in Children with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Parental Health Beliefs, Socio-demographics, and Healthcare Recommendations Influence Micronutrient Supplementation in Youth with Celiac Disease.
11 November 2015
- Features and Progression of Potential Celiac Disease in Adults.
- Structural and Functional Changes in the Tight Junctions of Asymptomatic and Serology-negative First-degree Relatives of Patients With Celiac Disease.
- Gluten-free food database: the nutritional quality and cost of packaged gluten-free foods. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Treating celiac disease with hookworms? Australian researcher continues study.
4 November 2015
- Features of children with positive celiac serology and type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- The Spectrum of Differences between Childhood and Adulthood Celiac Disease. Free full text available in HTML and PDF via link.
- Is there any relationship between unrecognized celiac disease and unexplained infertile couples? Free full text available in PDF format.
27 October 2015
- Gluten Introduction to Infant Feeding and Risk of Celiac Disease: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Prevalence and Natural History of Celiac Disease in a Cohort of at-Risk Children.
- Quality of Life in Screen-detected Celiac Disease Patients in the United States.
- Mom: Girl with celiac disease has to sit alone during school lunch.
- Celiac Disease Doesn't Seem to Boost Dementia Risk: Study.
21 October 2015
- Coeliac Disease: Recognition, Assessment and Management. Free full text available in PDF format.
- Searching for Celiac Disease.
- Why food allergy fakers need to stop.
- Portable gluten test promises to ease dining woes.
14 October 2015
- Factors associated with growth disturbance at celiac disease diagnosis in children: A retrospective cohort study. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Effects of Gluten Intake on Risk of Celiac Disease: a case-control study on a Swedish birth cohort.
- Gluten consumption during late pregnancy and risk of celiac disease in the offspring: the TEDDY birth cohort.
- Symptoms and findings in adult-onset celiac disease in a historical Danish patient cohort.
- ntestinal Microbiota Modulates Gluten-Induced Immunopathology in Humanized Mice.
- Many People With Non-celiac Gluten Sensitivity Have Autoimmune Disease or Antinuclear Antibodies.
- Our Gluten Free Halloween Candy list can help parents of kids with celiac decide what treats are safe to eat.
7 October 2015
- The Role of Gluten in Celiac Disease and Type 1 Diabetes. Free full text available in HTML and PDF via link.
- Prevalence of celiac disease in adult type 1 patients with diabetes. Free full text available in HTML and PDF formats.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency in children newly diagnosed with celiac disease.
- General Mills issues voluntary Class I recall of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios cereal produced at its Lodi, California location on certain dates.
- Oats and the Pitfalls of Gluten-Free Labeling.
- Gluten-Free Game Changer: The Nima Sensor.
[ Current Celiac News | News from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday February 03, 2016 22:57:12
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.