This Diabetes Dictionary is derived from the original Diabetes Dictionary of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease (NIDDK). New material, updated definitions, internal hyperlinks, and links to related material have been added to make your search for information easier.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W X
For a copy of the original Diabetes Dictionary, contact:National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
National Institutes of Health
1 Information Way
Bethesda, Maryland 20892-3560
NIH Publication No. 94-3016
Thanks to Drs. William W. Quick, Donough O'Brien, and Jim Lane for their assistance with upgrading the Dictionary.
Other Diabetes and Healthcare Dictionaries
- Diabetapedia is an online diabetes dictionary supported by Sanofi-Aventis.
- Diabetes Dictionary from the Canadian Diabetes Association
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary
- Glosario de Terminos Para Pacientes Diabeticos (In Spanish)
- On-Line Medical Dictionary from the Deptartment of Medical Oncology, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Pharma-lexicon.com is an online database of medical, pharmaceutical, biotech and agrochemical abbreviations.
Last Updated: Monday April 16, 2012 10:23:54
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.