Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Ohio:

I need help organizing insulin dependent diabetes (Type 1) care for myself.


If you're not already under the care of a diabetes team, you should be.

You or your physician can contact ADA (1-800-ADA-DISC) for a list of programs that are Recognized as meeting the educational standards, and/or AADE (1-800-TEAMUP4) for a list of nearby diabetes educators. In other countries, contact your local diabetes organization.


Original posting 22 Jul 96


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to Top

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.