Question:

From Boston, Massachusetts, USA:

I can't find nutrition info for wheat berries, and I want to try a new recipe. Is there a web site that I can check to find this kind of information? I have a Master Cook CD ROM, and wheat berries are not included in their extensive list.

Answer:

From Exchanges for All Occasions by Marion Franz, 2/3 cup cooked is 1 starch exchange (15 gm carbohydrate).

LSF

Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.