Question:

From the United Kingdom:

I have had diabetes for 11 years and everything has gone very well, but recently I have been having very bad hypo's where everything goes numb. Also I get a tingly sensation in my foot every now and then -- is this normal and should i be worried about any of these happenings?

Answer:

I would discuss these new symptoms with your own doctor.

Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.