Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Georgetown, Kentucky, USA:

I am a psychology student with an interest in diabetes. I would like to pursue a career in counseling adolescents with diabetes. Do you know of any individuals or programs in the US that I can contact for information on graduate programs?


The best thing you can do is look at the diabetes journals to see who published research in the psychology of diabetes. Then find out what universities these individuals are affiliated with and find out if they have graduate programs in psychology at those universities.


Original posting 19 Jun 2000
Posted to Other


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.