From Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada:

I have just received brochures about the Morinda root and the Noni nectar. They claim to be able to help blood sugars, and reversal of diabetes. Where can I find information to help refute these claims?

See Herbal remedies: There's no magic from the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations

Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to Top

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.