Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Overland Park, Kansas, USA:

Our three year old daughter has type 1 diabetes, and we are moving from Kansas City to the South Bend, Indiana area. We would like some information about choosing the best hospital and endocrinologist there for her care.


See Finding a new doctor. Also, you should contact chapters of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and American Diabetes Association in that area for recommendations.


Original posting 10 Mar 2001
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:20
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.