Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Siloam Springs, Arkansas, USA:

I am counseling some women who have gestational diabetes. Where can I get access to a specific meal plan? These women would like something very specific.


I use the dietitian at my hospital. You can call your local hospital and ask about their dietary services, particularly if you would like to tailor a diet to someone's specific tastes.


[Editor's comment: Also, see Sweet Success Guidelines-at-a-Glance. SS]

Original posting 19 Mar 2001
Posted to Gestational Diabetes


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:20
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.