Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Monroe, Washington, USA:

Can I get a scholarship for Gale Creek? If so, how?


For information on how to contact the Gales Creek camp, please see their camp page at this website, in the section entitled Camps for Children with Diabetes.


[Editor's comment: Also see: Diabetes Summer Camp Scholarships. SS]

Original posting 24 Apr 2001
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:22
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.