Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From the United Kingdom:

My friend has just had a baby diagnosed with nesidioblastosis. Do you know of any UK-based parent support groups or web support groups for the condition?


Your friend should go to Directory Of British Self Help Groups And Support Organisations by Steve Garrill and Pam Spring, which gives a long list of self-help organisations in Britain including one for nesidioblastosis. She will however have to send away for the full details.


Original posting 21 Aug 2001
Posted to Nesidioblastosis


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.