Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Rockford, Illinois, USA:

Our 41 year old son lives in Texas, has had type 1 diabetes since age 29, takes four injections per day, and needs to have a complete physical, but does not have a general physician who can evaluate his diabetes. Can you suggest a clinic anywhere in the US that would give him a thorough physical with special emphasis on his diabetes?


There are many good clinicians who specialize in diabetes care across the country. I would ask your local physicians who they would recommend for your son's evaluation.


[Editor's comment: Your son could also call his local chapter of the American Diabetes Association for their recommendations. SS]

Original posting 4 Sep 2001
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.