Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Knoxville, Tennessee, USA:

If my boyfriend does have retrograde ejaculation into his bladder, can he have surgery or something to get it fixed?


It is possible to seek treatment for retrograde ejaculation. I would suggest that your boyfriend see a urologist for more information.


[Editor's comment: See related question. JSH]

Original posting 26 Sep 2001
Posted to Complications


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.