Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Cyprus:

My son has only recently been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and we have commenced the appropriate treatment, but I would like to have a second opinion from a doctor in the United Kingdom who specialises, more specifically a clinic that may specialise. Please inform me of any diabetes programs in the United Kingdom. The doctors here are very good about the whole thing, but I would like to have a second opinion as to the treatment we are undertaking.


I am afraid that I don't know of any pediatric diabetologist who does private practice. You may wish to contact the Portland Hospital for Women and Children in Harley Street, London for advice.


Original posting 2 Nov 2001
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.