Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Imperial, Nebraska, USA:

I am in the process of moving to the Bend, Oregon area, and I need to find a doctor who specializes in type 1 diabetes. Is there an easy way of going about finding a doctor?


The American Medical Association has on-line basic information about every doctor in the United States listed by name and speciality. See AMA Physician Select. You can search for the doctors in "Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism" practicing in the area you are moving to. However, my search just now returned no results. You might want to search nearby towns.


[Editor's comment: See Finding a New Diabetes Doctor when you move at the Diabetes Monitor. SS]

Original posting 24 Jan 2002
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:30
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.