Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Las Vegas, Nevada, USA:

The doctor who now provides care for my son is leaving, and I have not been able to find another pediatric endocrinologist in town. Can you help me find another doctor? Would he be able to receive acceptable care from another doctor who is not a pediatric diabetes specialist?


I suggest calling your local American Diabetes Association and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation affiliates for names of pediatric endocrinologists in your area. Also see Finding a new doctor at The Diabetes Monitor.


Original posting 14 Apr 2003
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:44
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.