Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Fremont, Ohio, USA:

Where can I find government resources to pay for supplies for my girlfriend? She is 21 and has no job or insurance. She is not really managing this well. She just needs help until she can get on her feet again.


I would suggest that your girlfriend learn if she is eligible for Medicaid coverage. This program is administered by the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services. See Ohio's Medicaid Program.


Original posting 30 Jun 2004
Posted to Insurance/Costs


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.