Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From San Diego, California, USA:

I am a single father trying to find a child care provider that will help me with me my son who is 6 years old. Do you know of any nurse's referal or other programs that will help me to solve this problem?


Try searching our Family Support Network for families who live near you. You'll find several, and can contact them using the web interface.

You can also ask your child's diabetes team for recommendations.


Original posting 24 Jun 2005
Posted to Community Resources


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:10:02
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.