Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Mt. Pleasant, Texas, USA:

I will not qualify for Texas Medicaid much longer. My son is using a insulin pump. I will need to find affordable alternative insurance that will pay for his supplies and needs. Where do I find help?


You should first look into TexCare, a program specially designed to provide children access to affordable health services. You can learn more about this program at the Texas Health and Human Services Commission web site.


Original posting 16 Aug 2005
Posted to Insurance/Costs


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:10:04
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.