Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Hindustan, India:

I am 46 years old, obese and have diabetes. I cannot take sildenafil because I am taking an ACE inhibitor. Are there any other drugs for treating sexual dysfunction that do not interact with blood pressure medications and do not cause diabetes?


There is another product called misoprostil that works by a different mechanism than sildenafil. I would recommend speaking with your physician about its use.


Original posting 20 Sep 2005
Posted to Other and Type 2


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:10:04
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.