Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Middlefield, Connecticut, USA:

I'm trying to find out if there exists a dinner plate that has dividers with measurements for 1/2 cup, 1 cup, etc. I know you can buy plates that have sections, but have you ever seen anything with dividers that are measurements? It would help when I need to measure out certain foods to count the carbohydrates.


You can find one at the ADA store. A similar plate is availble at


Original posting 17 Oct 2006
Posted to Meal Planning, Food and Diet


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to Top

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:10:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.