Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From Lausanne, Switzerland:

I work for a multinational company and will be transferred to work and live in the New York/New Jersey area in the months to come. Our choice of places to live depends a lot on the health coverage for our 12-year-old diabetic son. Could you help me finding a list of endocrinologists or diabetes center by area/county (or by hospital)?


The Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society has a list of member pediatric endocrinologists by state. The American Diabetes Association has a list of pediatric and adult members by state and city, but I couldn't find it online. The online list of members of the International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes only lists their members by country, but perhaps if you contact them, they can give you a list by state. If you are going to be limited by doctors who participate in your company's insurance plan, you may want to contact the insurance plan first for a list of pediatric endocrinologists who participate in your plan.


Original posting 14 Jan 2007
Posted to Other


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:10:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.