Ask the Diabetes Team Disclaimer
- The opinions expressed by the members of the Diabetes Team authors are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of their employers, nor of any organizations of which they are members.
- The opinions expressed are for general information only and should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis, nor as advice about treatment of any specific medical condition.
- The opinions are meant as an additional resource for people interested in learning more about diabetes.
- The information, opinions and recommendations presented in these pages is not intended to replace the care of your own Diabetes Team.
- Before you make any changes in the management of your diabetes or your child's diabetes, you should consult your physician or other qualified medical professionals.
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.