A1c, Glycohemoglobin, HgbA1c from 2000
- Is one hemoglobin A1c evidence enough to diagnose me with diabetes or should I be asking for other tests to be preformed? (6 Oct 2000)
- Is the hemoglobin A1c test merely an average and not a reflection of my overall control? (6 Oct 2000)
- I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes about 10 years ago. For the past 2 years I have had good control. The results of my most recent A1C test were strange. (7 Sep 2000)
- Is there a study that indicates how long blood sugars are in higher range per day that adversely effects A1c? (6 Jul 2000)
- Can you tell me how his A1cs are affected? Is it always the high sugars? (5 Jul 2000)
- I know how that HbA1c lab values very a lot from lab to lab and even within the same lab. (5 Jul 2000)
- In your medical opinion, what should the hemoglobin A1c goal be for a child under 2 years of age? (30 Jun 2000)
- My son is 2 years old. His A1c level was 10.6%. (26 Jun 2000)
- I'm wondering how it is possible to separate the glycated hemoglobin from the native one. (26 Jun 2000)
- If I donate blood, and my control is not very good, will this affect the results of my next HbA1C test? (19 Jun 2000)
- Her readings are generally in range, 80-180. How can this Hemoglobin A1c be so high? (5 Jun 2000)
- I recently had a A1c test of 9.5. I had mononucleosis 2 months ago. Would that have made this test higher? (1 Jun 2000)
- How often would you recommend a 9 year old with Type 1 diabetes get a HbA1c test? (15 May 2000)
- Is there any list I could look at that compares A1Cs of diabetics, some on the pump, some not? (5 Apr 2000)
- One of my colleagues asked me if taking vitamin C affects A1c test results. (27 Feb 2000)
- I would like to know what the Hemoglobin A1C tests results should be. (14 Feb 2000)
- Is it possible to have vastly varying HbA1c results? (13 Feb 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current A1c Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.