ADHD from 2001
- My son is hyperactive. Does gestational diabetes affect a child after birth? (12 Jul 2001)
- Please educate me and school personnel about diabetes and unwanted behaviors of young kids. (22 Mar 2001)
- Are there any parents out there who have children with type 1 as well as ADD/ADHD? Are they on medications? (7 Mar 2001)
- My daughter has type 1 diabetes and is also on Ritalin. Her behavior is bad and she doesn't listen. Does all this play a major role in her behavior? (18 Jan 2001)
- My son has type 1 diabetes and has been diagnosed with ADHD. He hasn't a clue as to what is going on, but I am feeling totally overwhelmed. (17 Jan 2001)
[ Topical Index | Current ADHD Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.