Alternative Therapies and Explanations from 2004
- My friend has tried to convince me to try dietary supplements from Mannatech to help my son with diabetes. Are her claims legitimate? (28 Mar 2004)
- With Omnitrition products, my husband's blood sugars are lower and he feels great. The products are high in caffeine. Will it hurt him? (26 Mar 2004)
- Are there any known ways to preserve and expand beta cell mass in new onset patients? Can bitter melon help? (9 Mar 2004)
- Is it beneficial to take bilberry berry extract along with other diabetes medications (5 Mar 2004)
- Is benfotiamine safe to give to a child? If so what is the recommended dosage? (31 Jan 2004)
Topical Index |
Current Alternative Therapies Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.