Celiac from 2004
- How dangerous is it to have diabetes and celiac at the same time? Is constant glucose monitoring the only answer? (19 Dec 2004)
- My daughter often complains about a sore stomach no matter what her blood glucose is. Is this type of pain common in kids with type 1? (16 Nov 2004)
- Is my daughter still in her honeymoon? She had a "slight" reaction to wheat when tested for celiac. If we alter her diet, will she still get celiac? (3 Nov 2004)
- After four years with celiac, I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia. Where can I find a proper diet? (4 Oct 2004)
- We recently learned our son has celiac and hypothyroidism. Where can we find a specialist in the U.S.? There are few specialists in the U.K. (29 Sep 2004)
- My daughter, who has had type 1 for three years, was recently diagnosed with celiac. Could we have prevented the diabetes if we had known earlier about the celiac? (20 Sep 2004)
- My husband has had type 1 diabetes for 10 years. He now has stomach pain and diarrhea after meals. Is this related to his diabetes? (9 Sep 2004)
- My son has loose stools. Are they diabetes-related? (4 Aug 2004)
- After two years with diabetes, my stomach now growls and feels empty often. My blood sugar is then somewhat elevated. Could I have a problem with my digestive system? (12 Jul 2004)
- My sister was diagnosed with celiac after having diabetes. A friend now has celiac. What are the chances that he/she will get diabetes? (9 Jul 2004)
- My recently diagnosed daughter often has headaches, stomach cramps and occasional diarrhea. Could these symptoms be diabetes related? (30 Jun 2004)
- What type of blood test is used to determine celiac disease? How common is it in newly diagnosed type 1 diabetics? (8 Apr 2004)
- My daughter has had type 1 diabetes for four years, celiac disease for one. Does celiac disease have any effect on diabetes? (11 Mar 2004)
- My son, recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, isn't gaining weight and has foul smelling bowel movements. Could this be Celiac Disease? (19 Feb 2004)
- My son is 4 years old and has type 1 diabetes. Since both are autoimmune diseases, what are my son's chances of developing celiac? (11 Feb 2004)
- Could coeliac disease be caused by the patient injecting on the stomach? (16 Jan 2004)
Topical Index |
Current Celiac Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.