Community Resources from 1997
- Is there a boarding school for Type 1 diabetics? (14 Nov 97)
- I am a school social worker at a middle school where I will be conducting a support group for 6th, 7th and 8th graders who are experiencing chronic health concerns. (26 Sep 97)
- My wife and I have some real good friends with a daughter that has diabetes. The mother is in real need of a support group. (21 Sep 97)
- Can you put me on to some parents or organisations that we can talk to who have experience with 1-year old Type 1 diabetics? (7 May 97)
- What is an indigent patient supposed to do for a regular supply of blood glucose monitor strips? (30 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Community Resources Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.