Community Resources from 1998
- Is there a good source for children to read to help them cope with a parent who has diabetes? (12 Dec 1998)
- I think it would be good to have some other parents for my daughter to chat with, who have children of this age with diabetes. (2 Nov 1998)
- Are there any organizations that accept sealed insulin for donation? (2 Nov 1998)
- A boy in my son's class is a brittle diabetic. How can we help him control his diabetes? (16 Oct 1998)
- I've had type 1 since age 10. I am now 37. I have no group of support for people in my age group with Type 1 diabetes. (5 Oct 1998)
- I don't know any girls my age that live near me that have diabetes. (7 Sep 1998)
- Where do parents of grown children go for help? (2 Sep 1998)
- In the beginning I was taking good care of myself, but now I am starting to slack off. (29 Jun 1998)
- What colleges and universities in the eastern U.S. have good diabetic support groups? (8 Jun 1998)
- What are the long time complications associated with diabetes and what can I do to support or help her? (23 May 1998)
- My nephew was recently diagnosed diabetic. The kid needs some teaching and support. (26 Mar 1998)
- Her 2 year old was recently diagnosed. What is the best referral/resource for information on kids this age? (11 Mar 1998)
- Our daughter is 1mildly retarded. Is there any agency that can help her? We won't always be her for her. (5 Mar 1998)
- I have a 3 year old little boy who has diabetes. His counts are all over the place and no one will listen to me. (26 Feb 1998)
- My bestfriend's son was diagnosed with diabetes. I was wondering if you could recommend any literature. (20 Feb 1998)
- I am a middle school counselor working with a 12 year old female. Can you direct me to resources to help me help her? (20 Feb 1998)
Topical Index |
Current Community Resources Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.