Diabetes Insipidus from 2002
- What is the appropriate diet to help preserve kidney function in patients with nephrogenic diabetes insipidus? (22 Nov 2002)
- My four year old son developed rapid-onset diabetes insipidus, and I have several questions. (24 Sep 2002)
- Could I be so tired because my blood sugar has so high? Could the change in Paxil have affected my blood sugar? (26 Jul 2002)
- Am I correct in being concerned about diabetes insipidus? If so, what tests should I request? (11 Jul 2002)
- How can we decide if my child has diabetes mellitus or not? (20 May 2002)
- For the last 10 years, I have suffered from urine frequency. All the symptoms are like diabetes insipidus. (8 Apr 2002)
- Am I taking a lot of insulin for someone type 2? Are there other insulin regimens that I should know about so that I can discuss them with my endocrinologist? (26 Feb 2002)
[ Topical Index | Current Diabetes Insipidus Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.