Diagnosis and Symptoms from 2016
- My toddler, whose father has diabetes, has intermittent high blood sugars, but blood work for diabetes was negative. Should I continue to monitor him? (15 Nov 2016)
- My daughter has intermittent high blood sugars, with symptoms, yet had no antibodies, and an acceptable A1c. Can type 1 develop slowly? (5 Oct 2016)
- My daughter had elevated blood sugars when at the ER three times for kidney infections, but testing was negative. Could she be in the early stages of type 1? (18 Jul 2016)
- My daughter's C-peptide has gone up since diagnosis and she was negative for antibodies. Could she have type 2 or MODY? (19 Apr 2016)
- Diagnosed last August, my son was negative for antibodies, is now off all insulin. Can you tell me your thoughts about the doctor's recent recommendations? (12 Apr 2016)
- When diagnosed with type B flu, my daughter's blood sugar was elevated. Since getting one shot of insulin, her blood sugar has not been very high. Could the high blood sugar have been from the flu? (16 Mar 2016)
- For a month, my toddler has been urinating only once a day, or less. Her breath smells like ketones. Could she have diabetes? What do you advise? (24 Jan 2016)
[ Topical Index | Current Diagnosis and Symptoms Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday November 15, 2016 17:54:09
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.