Family Planning from 1996
- What are the side effects of birth control pills to regulate the hormones and can they cause infertility? (11 Dec 96)
- I have a 16 year old girldfriend with type I diabetes. We have been sexually active and worry about her getting pregnant. (7 Dec 96)
- Do you know of any reason why Humalog use would or would not be suggested during pregnancy? (5 Dec 96)
- Where can I find a list of doctors nearby that specialize in diabetic pregnancy? (16 Nov 96)
- Can a woman who has had diabetes for 15 years have a healthy baby? (13 Nov 96)
- Do you know what the approximate percentages are that a Type 1 diabetic father will have a child with diabetes? (31 Oct 96)
- Are there hospitals or clinics that allow the diabetic to stay in the hospital during the entire time of pregnancy? (22 Oct 96)
- My daughter is 18 years of age and she has diabetes. Please say something about the her chances to have a healthy baby. (16 Sep 96)
- My boyfriend is 22 years old. Is it possible to have the kids with him. Will the kids get it, too? I am very worried. (12 Sep 96)
- My wife and I fear to have another child. How likely is our second son to become diabetic? (11 Feb 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Family Planning Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.