Gestational Diabetes from 2008
- At 31 weeks pregnant, my family doctor had me do a fasting test. The technician said my blood sugar was 5.6 mmol/L [151 mg/dl]. Should I be worried? (28 Oct 2008)
- What are the present and future ramifications of refusing insulin with gestational diabetes? (20 Oct 2008)
- My wife is pregnant. Her doctor has recommended she start taking insulin for the remainder of her pregnancy. Is this safe for the baby? (15 Jul 2008)
- I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes at 14 weeks. Could the diabetes have affected my baby in the earlier weeks? After gaining weight, I lost two pounds. Is this safe? (10 Jul 2008)
- What is the risk of getting gestational diabetes if you had insulin resistance as a child? Can I avoid this through continuing exercise while pregnant? (13 Apr 2008)
Topical Index |
Current Gestational Diabetes Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.