Honeymoon from 2009
- My blood sugar has averaged 110 mg/dl [6.1 mmol/L] for about six weeks without insulin. Am I still in my honeymoon? Do I still have diabetes? (24 Nov 2009)
- My son is having lows while in his honeymoon and not taking insulin. Should he have some additional testing? (9 Nov 2009)
- My recently diagnosed granddaughter has had tummy pain for months. Celiac testing was negative. Can she still be experiencing tummy pain due to "honeymoon period"? (26 Sep 2009)
- Is it possible for the honeymoon period to come and go? (7 Sep 2009)
- Is it possible for the honeymoon to last for "years?" If we keep our son on a lower carbohydrate diet, thus requiring less insulin, might this prolong the honeymoon? (22 Jun 2009)
Topical Index |
Current Honeymoon Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.