Insulin from 2016
- Is it okay for a child to get Lantus only, as long as she is eating healthy and maintaining good blood sugar control? She was diagnosed six years ago. (22 Nov 2016)
- My nephew's blood sugar drops very low for a couple of days, then goes up, so he needs insulin. Tests have not explained why he has this repeating pattern. What are your thoughts? (5 May 2016)
- For my son's Omnipod, what duration of insulin action (DIA) do you recommend? (14 Mar 2016)
- I take Novolin N and R. Can I take Humalog N that my daughter is not going to use? (13 Jan 2016)
- Recently diagnosed, we keep reducing our toddler's insulin to prevent lows. If we continue to reduce it, might this stress his remaining pancreatic function? (13 Jan 2016)
Topical Index |
Current Insulin Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday November 22, 2016 15:33:57
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.