Insulin Pumps from 1997
- I'm getting tired of taking shots so I was thinking about changing to an insulin pump. (4 Dec 97)
- I have found that heavy exercise causes blood to back up in my pump tube. (25 Oct 97)
- I have an almost 10 year old son who was diagnosed three years ago. I think maybe the pump would be very good for him. (21 Aug 97)
- I switched to a pump 2 weeks ago. It works well, except for one thing. I have very high sugar levels after meals. (12 Aug 97)
- I recently went on the insulin pump. I have gained 14 pounds. (26 Jul 97)
- I am thinking about insulin pump therapy. What do you advise? (21 Jul 97)
- I am interested in learning how one would evaluate whether the insulin pump is appropriate for a 12 year old girl. (4 Jul 97)
- Is there a way to give insulin more accurately? Does it call for an insulin pump? (4 Jul 97)
- I am a 16 year old diabetic. Does activity preclude the use of an insulin pump? (26 Jun 97)
- I went on the insulin pump about 6 weeks ago. Next week my friends want me to go down with them to camp out on the beach. (8 May 97)
- My 10 year old niece has Type 1 diabetes for 8 months. May I buy the pump without having to bring her to this country? (10 Apr 97)
- My daughter's blood sugars range from 37 to 350. We are considering putting her on a pump. (29 Mar 97)
- I'm looking for more information on kids on the pump. (23 Mar 97)
- Can you get better control with an insulin pump than you can with multiple daily injections? (23 Mar 97)
- What happens to insulin pumps when they're no longer used by that person? (9 Mar 97)
- We have a Mini-Med 507 insulin pump. Do you have any suggestions on how to adjust his basal rates? (7 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Insulin Pumps Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.