Insurance/Costs from 1997
- As I have a pre-existing condition, what if any health insurance problems can I expect? (2 Nov 97)
- We have offered to us an HMO, a POS, and a PPO. How do we choose a plan? (31 Oct 97)
- I am having extreme problems with my diabetes. The doctors couldn't really help because I don't have insurance. (4 Oct 97)
- I have a 12 year old son who has Type 1 diabetes. I no longer have medical insurance. (21 Jul 97)
- I am a foreign student doing my Ph.D in America. I am going to bring my 6-year old son who has diabetes. Is it possible to buy insurance? (8 Jun 97)
- I was distressed to learn that people with diabetes aren't considered well enough for heart transplants. (17 Apr 97)
- I contacted a pediatric endocrinologist, but he doesn't see new patients without a referral. Our PCP says no further evaluation is necessary. (16 Feb 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Insurance Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.