Nesidioblastosis from 2001
- My now seven year old daughter was born with hypoglycemia and has sparse, slow growing hair, which is also falling out little by little constantly. (18 Sep 2001)
- What are the chances that my children or my brother's children will be born with nesidioblastosis? (11 Sep 2001)
- A family friend has a new baby diagnosed with persistent hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia of infancy (nesidioblastosis). What is the incidence in Caucasians? (4 Sep 2001)
- Will my children who have diabetes because of pancreatectomies develop the same problems as any other person with diabetes? What are the chances of their children having nesidioblastosis? (2 Sep 2001)
- What is the treatment and outcome of hyperinsulinemia and nesidioblastosis? (30 Aug 2001)
- What are the indicators of persistent hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia of Infancy (PHHI) in a fetus? (26 Aug 2001)
- Do you know of any UK-based parent support groups or web support groups for nesidioblastosis? (21 Aug 2001)
- My nine year old daughter has nesidioblastosis. Is there an alternative to diazoxide? Would it be better to have her pancreas removed? (29 Apr 2001)
[ Topical Index | Current Nesidioblastosis Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.