Nesidioblastosis from 2002
- What are the chances of my children's children being born with nesidioblastosis? (18 Nov 2002)
- Do you know of anyone else using Sandostatin for its side effects of lowering insulin as an alternative to diazoxide or surgery? (6 Nov 2002)
- My son has nesidioblastosis and had the 95% pancreatectomy. I have several questions. (7 Oct 2002)
- I have several questions about treatment for continued low blood sugar after an 80% pancreatectomy. (23 Sep 2002)
- What are the long-term effects of steroid-use? Does this course of action for my son's nesidioblastosis sound reasonable? (16 Aug 2002)
- Do you know of another drug to treat PPHI? Do you know any foods or a way of eating to prevent hypoglycemia? (23 May 2002)
- My friends' wee boy has nesidioblastosis, and they are talking to doctors about partial removal of the pancreas. Are they doing the right thing? (8 Apr 2002)
- My 18 year old son had 95% of his pancreas removed at nine days of age. I wonder about the future. (6 Feb 2002)
[ Topical Index | Current Nesidioblastosis Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.