Nesidioblastosis from 2005
- My infant has nesidioblastosis. The doctor does not recommend a pancreatectomy, believing the condition may go away over the years. What do you recommend? (5 Nov 2005)
- Is there a connection between gastric bypass surgery and nesidioblastosis? Will an endocrinologist be able to help me? (13 Oct 2005)
- I found out two years ago that I have nesidioblastosis. How can I lose my excess weight? How can I improve my condition? (8 Aug 2005)
- Born with nesidioblastosis, my friend had her pancreas removed as an infant. She has recurrent stomach pain. What do you know about this problem? (18 Jul 2005)
- Born with nesidioblastosis, I've had diabetes for three years. Are my weight gain, acne, mood swings, and irregular menstrual cycles related to the removal of my pancreas? (16 Jul 2005)
[ Topical Index | Current Nesidioblastosis Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.